Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Going to Chicago Bridal Market

I am very excited that in just one week and a half I will be seeing the latest and greatest from wedding dress designers and prom dress designers! I cannot wait to see what amazing new things will be coming in 2011.

Every year I am so lucky to get to go to Chicago and spend an entire weekend looking at amazing dresses and accessories, what a dream job! But, this year as I got to thinking about fall bridal and prom market I started to wonder what kind of dresses you would choose if you had the opportunity to go, so I thought why not ask our readers? What trends do you just love, and if you could have any kind of dress what would you choose? Any designers you can't get enough of?

You can comment on here, or send me an email addressed to Chelsea at contact@bridal-expressions.com

--Chelsea

No comments: